Thursday, April 28, 2011

3.6 Second time love ate me completely...(Bad luck was back for a while)


Kota was such a place where students sleep after 4 am only. All the students have classes from 2pm and have no tension for the school as they hardly had to go there. I had molded myself into Kota’s routine on my 5th day only, thanks to Vidhi. Six months were gone and it was December now. The winters are chilling in Rajasthan but I was habitual of it as it was not less in Delhi either. We had an exam at Bansal for section shuffling and I did well in that exam and got B2 batch this time, Vidhi got Q3 but I was fine with it because if you spend much time with a person you search for some space and if that space is not given you demand for it and this is the reason for most of the break ups. I was lucky I was naturally given some time to miss her. Ayush and I got the same batch this time. He was good in Physics and I was good in mathematics so it was good for both of us. Chemistry? We both hated chemistry, but remember my virtual mom? Yes Sumit, he was our man, best in Chemistry, he was in Q1 and was most intelligent among my friends. As the course moved on Vidhi and I realized that we should concentrate on our studies now or we will fail in final exams. We now talked only for 2 hours a day and that too from 10-12. Sundays were still marked on her name. Things were still perfect but there was change in our priorities. We now spent more time with our friends, yaa we still loved each other and with the same density but the thing is when someone is not yours you try hard to make that person yours and when you trust that person will never leave you, you stop making efforts to impress that person. So was the case with us, we both knew that we would never apart so we were not bothered about with whom the other spent time or why did not you pick my call or why you went there without even telling me. I spent my 4 hours from my 24 hours with Vidhi now; from 6-8 and then 10-12. We were happy with our relationship, it did not have fights like others, it did not command on another person like others, we both were free to live our lives and we both loved it.
“Hey let’s go eat something.” Said Ayush as we were studying chemistry from Sumit and Chemistry like always was so boring.
“Ya I too need some fuel.” We were taught in Bansal that eat food because your body requires it to survive. It is just like a fuel that gives energy to an engine so doesn’t waste much time on such things. I listened to it while eating Lays on the last seat. I was not wasting; I was doing two jobs at a time so I was saving it.
“But where will we go now?” Sumit said showing time in his cell phone, it showed 2am.
“You are such a pussy. Stand up I will show you Kota.” Said Mr. Roamer, Ayush used to roam around the Vigyan Nagar in the evening with his friends hunting for sexy girls.
We locked our rooms and climbed down slowly as the landlord was sleeping.
“It’s locked.” Said Pussy pointing towards the door.
I slapped him on his head and jumped the door and Ayush was expert in it so he also jumped it. Sumit was still standing there with his mouth opened.
“What are you waiting for?” We said lightly.
He finally gained some courage and jumped it. It was just a 5 feet door, not a big deal to jump it and I was expert in climbing a seven feet wall so to me it was like doing shit. We walked the direction Ayush showed us and after two turns we reached a place and the board showed “Coffee Point” though it was not a coffee point I found when I entered. The place was filled with smoke all around. As you enter the room you will find one billing counter and two rooms. One room was sitting eating our snacks while enjoying T.V. and the other was sitting eating your snacks while enjoying nudity. There were 5 PCs in the second room fully loaded with all kind of B.F.s, Hollywood and Bollywood movies. We sat in the first room and ordered 3 magi with 1 cold coffee and two Cokes. The T.V. showed some Bollywood songs. None of us were interested. Soon our magi arrived with smoke flying from it. We gulped it as we were very hungry. The coffee was okay okay type but the magi was fantastic. We promised each other to come to this place daily for eating magi. We were about to leave the place suddenly I heard the voice.
“What is going on here?” shouted someone. We moved out of the room. The earth vanished under our feet after what we saw. It was a guard who shouted and the guard was brought by Mr. Bansal himself. He was on his wheel chair looking everyone with disgust. Everyone stopped their work as they saw him. Some were eating, some were drinking, and some were rubbing but stopped everyone in between. He asked everyone to show him their I-cards or he will call the police as the place the doing illegal business. No one carried I-card in the middle of the night and he too knew it. We were standing just next to him as we were just about to leave when he entered. He called Sumit.
“What were you doing here?” he asked him and his face was so scary at time that a baby would pee in his nappy watching it.
“Sirrrrrr came to eat magi.” He said totally frightened.
“Speak loudly. Were you doing something wrong?” He asked shifting his voice to the next level.
“No sir. We came to eat magi only. We were studying Chemistry and were feeling hungry so came here.” He spoke with courage.
“We? Who else is with you?” asked while raising his eyebrow.
Sumit signaled me and Ayush to come forward and we came.
“Where do you live?”
“Sir F-13.” We said with our head down.
“In which batch are you three?” he asked and we looked towards him.
“Sir Q1.” “Sir Q3” “Q3” three of us replied.
“You are in Q1?” he asked pointing towards Sumit.
“Yes, sir.” He answered proudly.
“In that case I will answer you a question and if you answer it you can go.” We were happy that at least there was a chance to save our asses.
“Why the hell are you wasting your parent’s money?” he asked moving his wheel chair forward. What kind of question was this?
“Sir?” we were speechless.
He would not spare us so easily, I thought.
“You all are suspended for a week.” He said looking towards every one.
“If anyone wants to attend the classes then come to my office tomorrow, I will talk to his parent.” He added.
“He will be standing at the door and if anyone is found in the institute and I will take care of him.” He said pointing towards the guard and though putting an end to our misery that how could he suspend us when he don’t even know our reg. nos.   
“Sir please sir, it won’t happen again.” We all cried but he left and the guard watched us carefully. There were 4 more students in the café.
“Shit man! I told you not to go.” Sumit shouted when we reached in our room.
“its okay yaar, we will make our parents understand. Everything will be fine.” Ayush consoled him.
“My mom will eat me up.” I said thinking about the last incident with Aishwarya.
“It’s better not to talk about this now. Let’s sleep and in the morning we will decide what to do.”
Our sleep was gone; we were suspended for a week. If we don’t attend the classes its cool for us but Sumit was the one for whom we were worried. I called Vidhi to divert my mind. I was lucky she was not sleeping.
“Missing me mera shona?” she was not having any idea what had happened.
“We three are suspended.” I told her and I laughed. I don’t know why I laughed.
I told her the whole story bravely and she listened to it scolding me in between.
“Next time you feel hungry tell me. I always keep snacks with me.” She scolded me.
“Okay janu.” I said kissing her.
“No kisses for one week. You are suspended from my Love classes for a week.HUH.” she tried to be strict but was cute.
“Achhaawwwwww?” I teased her again giving her a kiss.
“Baby why do you do all these things? Can’t you be a good boy?” she was talking to me like I was his son. It was funny.
“Leave it now. You tell why were you still awake?” I changed the topic.
“Was thinking about you.”
“Flirty.” And we continued talking. It feels good to have a girl next to you even after you are fucked up badly. This suspension was not such a big thing but Mr. Pussy made it a big thing. I slept after sometime while talking to her. I did not even wish her good night.

“Oeee saale wake up.” You can easily guess who it was. Yes, it was Ayush, my alarm clock.
“Hmmmmm.” Again me.
“I called my mom and explained her everything. She said that she will talk to Bansal sir.” He said happily.
“What about Sumit?” I was awake by this.
“He too is talking to his dad.” He said while drinking water from my bottle.
“Okay let’s go to his room.” And we entered his room. He was sitting there with phone in his hand and expression face.
“What happened? What did your dad say?” I asked shaking him.
He looked towards me and after 5 seconds gave a smile.
“He will talk to Bansal.” He said hugging me.
I was still not sure what to do. I can’t tell my mom about this at any cost. They were happy and I was happy for them but not for me.
“Hey what are you thinking? Call your mom.” Ayush ordered.
“No I can’t tell her.” I said sadly.
“I have a plan for you also.” It was my mom, my virtual mom.
He told me that Bansal would ask us to dial the number and give the phone to him. So he asked me save Vidhi’s number with ‘Mom’ and dialed that number only. The plan was short and easy I thought; I called her to confirm that would she do that for me. She relied in positive obviously.

‘Mr. V.K. Bansal’ showed the name plate on the door of his office. We were there at 12’o clock and his assistant, a sexy one, asked us to wait for ten minutes. I drank two glasses of water.
“Siddhartha Mehra.” The assistant called. She signaled me to enter the room and I entered it.
“Good Afternoon Sir.” I wished him.
“Sir I am sorry about last night. I won’t happen again.” I said trying to convince him without a call.
“I want to listen it from your parents.” He said searching for some documents.
“Okay sir” and dialed Vidhi’s number saved as mom on my phone. I forwarded the phone towards him but he cancelled the call.
“Dial this number.” He said keeping his finger on the piece of paper. My dad’s number was written on it.
“Sir?” I was fucked up even more now. Missing the class was a better option I thought.
“Sir, my dad is out of town, you can talk to my mom.” I pleaded.
“Do you want to dial this number of you accept the suspension of a month?” he said giving an option.
“Sir a month?” it was a week before.
“Yes, a month, don’t waste my time decide fast.” He started checking his emails.
WTF! I thought. Missing the class for a month would destroy my career and calling my mom would destroy me. I thought. I decided to call her. I was not doing anything wrong I said to myself.
I dialed the number and gave the phone to him. It was hard for me to explain it to her. Bansal sir would talk to her in his own way, I thought.
“Hello.” Said the demon.
“Hello.” Mom
“Am I speaking to mother of Siddhartha?” he asked rubbing his eyebrow.
“Yes, who is this?” mom asked puzzled.
He then narrated the whole incident to her. I was biting my nails due to fear. He said that he just wanted to aware her about what I was doing. He handled me the phone and asked me to talk to her.
“Hello.” I said softly.
“Beta why do you all these things?” I remained silent.
“I promised your sir that you will not do this next time and he will spare you on my guarantee only. Now tell me will you do this again?” She asked as if I had powers to say “yes mom I will do this again and again.”
“No mom and I am sorry for whatever I did.” I said with guilty that I was not feeling in actual because in my point of view I had not done anything wrong.
She asked me to call in the evening and cut the phone. I saw to Bansal sir.
“You are still suspended for 2 day for lying to me.” He signaled me to get out.
I was filled with anger as he said this. WTF he wants from me, I thought. I came out of the room and both of them asked what happened as it took more than suspected time in there. I narrated Sumit the whole story as Ayush was called in. It was normal for both of them as they were in the safe zone.
It was bad but could have been worst; I said to myself and promised myself not to go to that café again. I was happy that I would not have to bear chemistry class for next two days but was sad because would miss Ms. S. Awasthi’s mathematics classes, the sexiest lady in the institute. I called Vidhi and told her everything.
“Promise me you would not do anything like this ever now.” She demanded my words.
“Okay baba promise.” I said as I had only one option.
“Pakka?” she confirmed.
“Ya PP.” I said moving towards my room.
“What is this PP now?” she asked puzzled.
“Pakka Promise, you pagalu”
And we both started after this initial step. The incident did not affect me much but Sumit was completely afraid of doing such things again. He was a really a Pussy I thought.
Within two days our routine was back to normal and we were sitting in the room enjoying the new song by an IITian that released all the tension.
Na nana nana na Narran na nana.
Na nana nana na Narran na nana.
Dosto me baitha mai sutta pi rahaaaaa.
Papa ne mujhe sutta pete dekh lia.
Ghar jab mai phauncha mjhe danda ho gyaaaaa
<beep> sutta mjhe sutta na mila.
beh<beep> ma<beep> beh<beep> ma<beep>  
beh<beep> ma<beep>  beh<beep> ma<beep>  
Na nana nana na Narran na nana.

“Want to eat magi?” I asked Sumit and waited for this reaction.
As we saw his colorless face I gave Hi-Five to Ayush and we jumped onto Sumit

No comments:

Post a Comment