When you are walking hand in hand with your girlfriend in the evening on the seashore and if this beautiful romantic dream is disturbed by someone you obviously will hate that person but what if that person is your girlfriend only? Yaa, Vidhi called me to bring me from Goa back to Kota.
“Hello.” She said softly.
“Hmmmm.” I was so sleepy it was hard for me to speak even.
“Shona wake up. See the time it’s 12:30 already. We decided to meet at 12. Remember?” she reminded me of the deal we signed last night.
“5 minutes please naa.” I pleaded.
“Okay byee huh.” She started talking like any other girlfriend. When your girlfriend says byee in anger and specially your new girlfriend you don’t have any option but to call her back and I too did the same. She again reminded me that she was girlfriend by disconnecting the call first two times. Finally she pressed the green button.
“Now what?” Girls sound so cute when they are angry so did she.
“Shhorrryyyyyyy.” I had to do this sooner or later so why not now?
“Hmmmm I will think of it if you come down within 10 minutes.” She gave me the time limit. For God sake think about me. How can a sleepy person get ready in 10 minutes that too in morning? I was thinking this but it was of no use. I had to get there ASAP. I applied paste to my toothbrush and sat on the western toilet completing two jobs at a time. I returned to my and saw the time, I still had 4 minutes left. There was no time to get the bath, I washed my face and applied water to my hair so that I can apply gel on it. I got ready in another 3 minutes and we boys are always very smart to skip the bath and get ready in a way that no one can even guess that we skipped it. I ran down towards her. I reached there but could not find her. I called her asking her where she was.
“You made me wait for 40 minutes. We were supposed to meet at 12 and you came down at 12:40. Now you wait for me at least 20 minutes. HUH.” These girls and their punishments, both are weird but we still like them. I waited for her standing outside my door in the sunny afternoon of May 16th.
“At least talk to me while I am waiting for.” I called her as I was getting bore and was in no mood to go back to my room for 20 minutes.
“No. No. No.” why are girls so childish?
“Okay baba. Come down know. I said na I am sorry. I will never get late know at any I promised her knowing that it was not possible for me. I had a habit of taking things for granted.
“Pomise?” no I did not write the spelling wrong. She pronounced it like this only.
“Ya bay Pomise.” She smiled and said okay.
She was wearing a red and dark green colored salwar suit. She was looking amazing. She was looking like the sister of the bride in the marriages. Girls always look better in Indian outfits. We started walking towards a mobile shop. It was 200 steps from my room in opposite direction to my institute.
“Bhaiya, do you have an Airtel sim card?” she said as soon as we reached there.
“Why do you want Airtel?” I asked her, I did not have to do anything with that but still I asked her but she did not reply and I thought I asked a wrong connection.
“Here” The shopkeeper gave 5 numbers to her to choose the one. She took five minutes to choose a number.
“This one please.” She said returning the other 4 numbers. She filled the connection form.
“Recharge it with a plan of free A2A (Airtel to Airtel) and tell me the total cost.” she ordered searching for the money in her wallet.
“Why do you want free A2A? Who is having Airtel connection?” yes obviously I was being possessive. We men can handle anything but can’t not handle it when our girlfriend gives importance to someone else.
“You. “She said paying for the sim card.
“What? I am having Idea connection ma’am.” I cleared her doubt.
“Not anymore. “She said like a landlord and took my cell phone from my hand and changed the sim from Idea to Airtel.
“What are you doing?” I screamed but it was too late.
“Now we both can talk for free in night duffer.” She said with a smile and handled my phone back to me.
“Ohh!! Yaa.” I was happy that she thought about us and that too before me. While I was dreaming of her last night may be she was planning of how to talk to me for free.
“I love you.” I said because I loved her more now. I was more and more impressed now.
“Really?” she again started her questioning round. Don’t matter how hard you try you have to face them and answer them.
“Yaa really cutu (cute).” Girls don’t argue after you call them with sweet names.
“Love you too shona.” And we came closer but physically and emotionally.
We talked about nature, we talked about studies, and we talked about her city, about my city. We talked for about 1 hour and it was 2 already so we started running towards our class. It was a mathematics class and Mr. Bansal was going to take it so I did not want to miss it. It was a normal day ahead but as my love was with me she made it a special one for me. Every moment spent with her was the special moment for me. I was completely lost in her and she too loved my company. We both hardy talked to anyone else in the class. We were very soon given the title of ‘Lovers’. Whenever we entered the class we can hear that title very often. We both loved our life and were living it at the fullest. We used to talk for at least 3 hours on the weekdays and for at least 5 hours on weekends. I loved her more every day. I hated it when we had to depart and move our asses in our respective pgs. Love is life, if you love someone your life is filled with life. You start living again and same was the case with me. I had started enjoying my life after so many days. I missed all the fun, all the masti, and I was paid for the sacrifice now in form of this beautiful girl, Vidhi, my sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment