Life was going on smooth; I loved her more every day. My life revolved around 3 persons; Ayush, Sumit and Vidhi. They were the one who made life so easy for me. I never lived without my parents but never missed them (I am sorry mom but this is the truth) because they were with me. From 12 to 8 I was always with my Love and from 8-11 I was with Ayush and Sumit fighting with them, playing cricket on the terrace, cracking jokes, teasing one another. They used to scold me if I do something wrong, they used to help me with studies even. They were my best buddies, I was enjoying my life.
“Hello.” Someone called me; I did not recognize his voice.
“Hello. Who is this?”
“Hi, it’s me yaar.” Still no clue.
“But I don’t know any ‘me’.” I said irritated.
“Mayank saale.”
“Ohh Mayank, how are you bro?” it was nice to hear his voice after so many days. Yes it was July now, the spring season.
“I am fine. Where are you?” he asked a stupid question.
“I am in Kota. Don’t you know that? Duffer.”
“Areee, I know you are in Kota, but where in Kota?” he made himself specific this time.
“Vigyan Nagar, Why?” I was confused why the hell he wanted to know that.
“Will you tell me your address now?” he got pissed off and so did I.
“Why are you playing suspense-suspense? Will you tell me what’s going on?” I asked her with anger in my voice.
“I am in Kota. I got admission in Bansal Classes in the batches that starts from 15th July.” He told me the whole story then. He wanted to surprise me but forgot my flat number so called me.
“F-12, Vigyan Nagar. Where are you at present?” I was happy he was here.
“I am outside Gurukul hostel in Vigyan Nagar.” He said after reading the name on the board.
“Aree, it’s just diagonal to my pg. You wait there I am coming.” it was in between Bansal and my pg. It was in opposite lane in front of the park. I rushed down. I could see him from my door only, he was with his dad and was holding a blue color bag and his dad was holding a suit case.
“Namaste Uncle.” I touched his feet.
“How are you?” asked Mayank and he hugged me. We both knew the reason for this but his dad was confused. We were face to face after two years. In school both of us never came in each other’s way. Our eyes were wet. I took the suit case from uncle and they followed me to my pg.
“So have you seen a room?” I asked him.
“I have my relatives in Indra Nagar. I will stay with them.” He was such a loser I thought. I can never live with my relatives. I will miss all the fun if I live with them.
I talked to Mayank as uncle took the bath and then talked to uncle as Mayank took the bath.
“If you want to sleep I can arrange beds for you both.” I was having extra folding bed for the guests.
“No No. Let’s have lunch together then I will leave. I will leave this evening only.” He said combing his four hairs. Okay I fabled, those were six hairs.
Ayush and Sumit peeped inside my room. I introduced them (Sumit and Ayush) to them (Mayank and Uncle). As according to Indian manners he invited both of them for lunch but they both did not follow Indian trend and said okay at first. We all had dinner, it was tasty. Uncle and Mayank left for their relatives and we three decided to go to Talwandi and watch movie at PS. He charged 30 rupees for a movie and so it was like heaven for students of Kota. We watched “Darkness Falls” a horror movie and returned our Pg by 3:30 pm. It was Sunday and we had no class that day. While returning we were again hungry so ate Masala Patties on the way, it was the tastiest snacks of Kota, the Patty is filled with Bhujia, onions and some chutney and the best part was that is costed just rupees five, Vidhi hated it and I loved it so I only got the chance to eat it when I was with my bros. We reached our pg and our tummy was so much tight by then as we ate 2 patties each that we slept in 5 minutes. We were lying on the bed with woofer singing...
I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think it's special what's behind your back
So turn around and i'll pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge.
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think it's special what's behind your back
So turn around and i'll pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge.
Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave.
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave.
A sexy song by an awesome singer ‘Justin Timberlake’.
No comments:
Post a Comment