I was still not able to right properly so I decided not to go to school and got a leave sanctioned for a week. When I did not show up for two days in school my love started worrying and decided to call me.
“Hi, can I please talk to Sid aunty?” said Miss Worried to my mom.
“Who are you?” my mom enquired as he guessed from her voice that it was Aishwarya only.
“Aunty I am Shweta, I am Sid’s new classmate.” She lied but my mom was intelligent enough to understand that.
“Call your mom, I want to talk to her.” My mom said with her voice turning angry this time.
“Aunty I am sorry.” She said and cut the call.
As I did not even moved out of her territory she did not doubt on me but told me to avoid this girl, I having only one option to agree with her shook my head. My life was so boring without her, I was not able to concentrate on my studies, I was in complete grief of separation and maybe she was also going through the same phase. I decided to go to school before two days of leave getting over as I was not able to bear the pain of the rupture.” So it is final, I will go to school tomorrow. “I said to myself organizing my notebooks into my school bag.
“How are you, Sid? “Asked everyone the same question.
“Nothing collided with a car.” And I replied the same answer to everyone but I was sure they did not buy it. Their faces were telling that they doubted on me. I was not concerned about them; I was only concerned about her, Aishwarya. My eyes were continuously searching for her. There she was, standing near the basket ball court. I was not able to see her completely, as I saw her from the spaces between the bodies that were surrounding me. I managed to lift my body weight on one leg only and crawled towards her. As I came out that fish market what I was completely flabbergasting for me. She was talking to Mayank. Hey I am not crazy, she was not just talking, she was holding his hand. I converted my crawling to walking and shouted for her.
“Aishwarya.” I shouted.
“Hi, how come you are here today? “ She said trying to hide her nervousness. Now I got it. I told Shrey that I will not come to school for a week and maybe he told Mayank and Mayank thought to take the full advantage of it.
“Leave that, What the hell were you doing? “ I asked rudely and she deserved this rudeness.
“Hey, don’t make a scene here. “ Mayank interrupted as he was that I was full of anger.
“Let’s talk man to man then.” I turned my focus towards that son of a bitch.
“Ya meet me after the school.” He said and took Aishwarya with her and with that a tear rolled down from my eye. I was not hurt by what Mayank did; I was hurt by what she did. “Why the hell she did that?” both my heart and mind started their non sense business.
I entered the class and the new couples were sitting together, I gave an ‘I don’t care now’ look and walked to the seat where Shrey was sitting. He saw me all screwed up and asked me what happened. He was my buddy so I told him the whole story.
“Don’t talk like losers now. She is not the last girl on this earth. You will find a much better one.” He said as if I had just lost my pencil.
“I love her, yaar.” I said slightly looking towards her. She was busy with Mr. Asshole.
“Love? Are you nuts? It can’t be love, you met him hardly three months ago and also in those three months two months you were doing shit on your bed. It is not love, trust me.” Maybe he was right but if it was not love why the hell was I feeling the pain in my heart?
“And don’t mess up with Mayank. Look at your condition dude. “He said like a father.
“Okay.” If I fight with mayank only I will get the punches. I thought looking at my condition and Shrey would not help me in this as he was our mutual friend. So I decided to spare Mayank but just for now.
“Do I really love you, Miss Aishwarya?” I asked to me as I was not sure whether Shrey was right or not. But this was the question I needed answer for sure.
Nothing happened for next 20 days except for the pain in my heart, reasons in my head, tears in my eyes, hunger in my stomach (I started skipping my meals), itching in my body (started skipping my bath even). I was not over that break up. I was a changed person now. I hardly laughed on a joke, hardly talked non sense with my friends; I always chose the less crowded area for me in the recess even. I was turning into chota devdas. Watching T.V. and sleeping became my favorite time pass. I started spending time with my boneless friend. In short I was fucked up.
Exams came after that, my parents expected a lot from me but I knew that it won’t be possible for me to fulfill their wish, not this time at least. Soon the exams ended and I proved myself right. My result was disgusting, got just 59 percent; the only subject in which I scored above 80 was mathematics as it was in my blood. My disastrous performance when came in front of my parents in the form of report card they said nothing but just slapped me, one slap from both. I needed those slaps, it was all my fault, I screwed up my exams just for a girl who ditched me. She got 78 percent and her body guard got 93 percent. I was more than fucked up now. Love was gone, revenge was in. I decided to take my revenge from Mayank and started thinking what to do. I was not the one only to think what to do next but my parents were also doing the same. They called all their relatives and friends concerning what to do with this little lover, of course me. They in two days decided that they will send me to Kota (a city in Rajasthan) and there I will get the coaching for IIT-JEE (Joint Entrance Exam to get into IIT colleges). I was again having only one option to agree with them so I did the same. So, my life was decided. I have to go engineering after my school is over and I will be send to Kota after my class 10th boards. I was living my life under special security provided by my mom on the order of my dad. I had to study ,study and just study, not forcefully but willingly as my mind gave me a brilliant idea, Mayank was the topper of my class and that was the only thing he was having, his position. If I snatch that position from him he will be more hurt than by hitting him hard on his nose. So I decided to defeat him in studies and for that I nudged my head into my books and I studied for more than 12 hours a day after that till my pre-boards exam. I hardly visited to Shrey’s place and that too for his notes. All my friends thought I have gone mad and my parents were even worried for me but I did not care about others I was focused on my studies as this was the only way to get my revenge from that bastard. Soon the year passed and I was promoted to class 10th and I got 81 percent and Mayank topped again with 94 percent. It was okay for me as I know I did my best and moreover my health was not with me. Let us wait for boards. I said to myself.
Class 10th started and the enthusiasm for the revenge did not disappear in fact it was more than ever now as I daily see both Aishwarya and Mayank together and that helped to give oxygen to the fire inside me. Nothing changed, same routine, same feeling and same me. It was a golden chance for me as the syllabus was new and we both were at the same level. I had to advance in all the subjects even in chemistry that I hated after my break up. I left all the tuitions and did self studies and I did well. Exams appeared in the month of August’06 and I was well prepared for them. Everyone had a feeling that I will top this time and even I was positive in that. Results were out and I got 91 percent. No I did not top, I was second. Who topped? No not Mayank, no not even Shrey. Yes, it was her, Miss Aishwarya Dutta, topper of class 10th quarter exams. Mayank was hurt, more than hurt; he never realized that she was using her just for studies. Now I understood why she broke up with me as I was not good for her anymore. It was not possible for me to tut her. She therefore played her magic on Mayank and made him his puppet. Mayank was smart enough to understand that he broke up with no so cute Miss Aishwarya. I got my answer also, I did not love her, and it was just the magic of her cuteness that she had spread. She was just cute from outside but from inside she was like any other girl in my school. I hate girls who use men just for their purpose to be solved. Heartless sexy creature they are, not all the girls for sure but most of them. The spell of her magic was over and now I did not find her cute, she was a witch or I must a bitchy witch or a witchy bitch. I was happy but still the fire of revenge was in me. “It is not all over dude. You messed up with Sid and now you have to pay for it.” I said to myself to keep me charged.
Soon the board’s exam came after the pre boards in which I scored 89 percent and Mayank scored 92 percent and Aishwarya back to her level with 77 percent. I was prepared for my boards. The day I awaited from last one year. I prayed to God to keep him on my side and left for my 1st exam. I entered the battle field, the examination hall.
“Hey dude, was sup? Where have you been yaar? “Asked Shrey as I was so busy in preparing for my boards that I did not meet him even. He came to my home my mom told me but I was taking a bath that time so he left.
“I am fine. Sorry was not having time to come to your place. You very well know the reason.” He knew about my plan to beat Mayank in boards.
“It’s okay. Best of luck”
“Same to you.”
And we both settled on our respective seats. This routine was followed for next one month and finally the boards were over and we were at the cycle stand planning how to celebrate. I was very happy as I was sure that I would score a perfect 100 in mathematics and above 90 in all other subjects. There was no doubt in that.
“Hey guys listen.” I said loud enough to take everyone’s attention.
“Ya speak up now.” Said everyone as I took some time to respond.
“ Party at my place.” I said or the demon inside me said that because if the party is at my place then for sure Mayank and Aishwarya were not allowed. What else would have served my purpose better?
Everyone talked to each other and there were ups and downs in the plan but finally somehow everyone agreed with me and it was decided that the party will be at my place as in few days I was going to Kota. Everyone decided not to tell Mayank and Aishwarya. They all came and we partied like hell, my eyes were wet as I was going to miss those bastards in Kota. I hugged them all and they gave me farewell gifts, no they were not that sweet to bring gifts for me, in fact they tossed me in air for 10 times and then kicked my ass for trillions of time and then said “ Will miss you a lot Sid”.
No comments:
Post a Comment