Sunday, April 24, 2011

2. First bite of Love..or whatever it was.....


I was reminded by the hottest days of summer in India , it was 8th May'05, I was struggling on my bicycle to get back to home not to take rest but to get ready for my next tuition class as she (the new girl in my 9th class) was also in that class. And I want to apologize to my readers as I cannot tell her name at name because at this stage of my story I myself don’t know her name. She was new admission in my class and came to the class today only. I can only gather this much information that she joined Mr. Subhash sir’s chemistry tuition in which I was paying for doing nothing since my 8th standard. I was happy besides that she is in the same tuition but as now my money over there useless class would certainly be of some use. Thinking this I was riding my bicycle I if I am the pride owner of Honda CBZ and was flying in the air with the thought that I would be again in front of that beautiful girl whom I just saw in the class and don’t even know the name. I had to end my beautiful dream as I was home already and if wanted to spend some worthy time with her I would have to reach for the class 15 minutes before which was nothing but just next to miracle as I never reached my chemistry class before time. Indeed I bunked over 40 percent of the classes.
“Mom, chilled water please” Honda CBZ ordered to her mom.
“Beta, firstly change your dress and wash your face” said politely my caring mom.
“I don’t have time mom I have to go to my chemistry class” said throwing my shoes recklessly on the floor and running towards my room in search of the best t-shirt I could wear so that mom don’t doubt me even and my purpose is also solved.
“Class? But you go to your class daily and daily you have time to watch T.V. even. What is fishing today?” said my mom in Sherlock Homes suspicious tone.
“Mom, please don’t ask so much questions. I have to work hard in chemistry or I will fail in this subject.” Said his intelligent son trying to come out of the circle of doubt.
“But you just have promoted to your next class hardly a month ago. You don’t even have your exam in the next 3 months. How can you get fail? Are you hiding something? “Said Sherlock Homes reminding me that she is my mom.
“Mom, please give me something cold to drink if you can or I will leave just like this” trying some emotional part to end up her doubt.
“Okay, I will make Shikanji (lemon and sugar mixed in chilled water) “and Sherlock Homes back on to the character of mom.
“Thanks” I said and hugged her that buried all her doubts for sure.
 “But are you sure you are not hiding anything?  You are acting so strangely today. “Sherlock Homes again mastered over my sweet mom.
“Enough Mom! Byee” said after drinking my beverage in just one sip.
“OMG!! Why the hell this teacher has to make his center so far from my place” I said to myself after reaching the tuition center.
There I saw that a green color bicycle was standing in the parking which I never saw before. I was filled with happiness that for sure it was of Miss New Comer. I parked my cycle just next to that standing non living legend that brought my first crush to this tuition center, mind it, it is not just a cycle.
 Running as if a mad dog is behind me for I have kidnapped its son I reached inside the class with a big smile on my face. That smile vanished within a second as I saw that my there was no one in the class.
I was disappointed, now this is not the word for this situation; I was broke, now that is better. Yes, I was broke. All my dreams, all my extra exercise on the bicycle, all my sacrifices (obviously I sacrificed my lunch, I sacrificed my T.V. for this girl) were just gone waste. “What the Fuck” I said to myself realizing that I was all alone in the class and moreover what will I do for the next half an hour, yes my dear friend I was there half an hour before. I sat on the bench and kept my head down on the desk.
I was getting more into depression then suddenly a voice came “Hi” I don’t know from where. I thought maybe I am so depressed that I am hearing voices now. But I was proved wrong as again the voice came “Are you alright? “ this time I knew the source of that sweet voice. It was her, Miss New Comer; she was standing in front of me. She was looking like the cute little Barbie doll which I gave to my sister on her 5th birthday. She was having long hair shinning as the sun rays where falling on them from the space between the doors. Her skin was milky and was there was not even the single spot on her space except for the black little spot on her lower lips that made her lips the most attractive feature of her. She was wearing specs also that did nothing but just added a few drops of cuteness on her face. I was so much lost into her face that I did not even saw at first what her lower body looks like.
I was shocked, I was stunned, I was amazed, I was surprised, I was lost, was I in love? Not sure, but whatever it the feeling it was it was the greatest one I have ever felt. I realized that it has been too long I have been looking at amazing beauty and did not even reply to her.
“Hii! Ya I am alright” I said still not recovered from that lost.
“I am Aishwarya” said the Goddess.
“I am Siddharth. You can call me Sid.” I said giving a smile and first time touched her as if we shook hands.
Her hands were soft like her voice. It was one of the softest hands I had touched till then. Suddenly I realized it was my first meet and I should now leave her hand so I did.
“So why are you early?” asked the girl who was the reason herself but though I could not tell her the truth I lied and hated me for that.
“Was having some doubts so came to get them solved.”
“I see.” Goddess said so sheepishly that I thought she knew that I was lying to her and if she knew what the exact reason was.
“Why are you so early?” I asked her to carry on the conversation with her.
“Ohh! I too had some doubts. “She said and giggled.
What was for that now? What she meant by that? Does she know why I am here? This was all going on in my mind and again my heart said to talk to her. I listened to it.
“Okay, you so are new to our school?” I asked and hated myself for asking just a silly question.
“No, I am your school only since 1st standard” she said this time not smiling.
“What?” I thought she was making fun of me.
“Yes, I was in St. Merry Sr. Sec. School in Kolkata” she said looking at me as if she won.
“So? How come you were in my school?” I asked seriously surprisingly.
“Dumb! You are in St. Merry Sr. Sec. School, Delhi. Both are the same schools but in different cities that why I said I was in your school only.” She said smiling as if she was most intelligent girl of this earth.
Sometimes girls are so dumb I hate myself for liking them but my feelings never diminish for them. Can’t they be smart for one day just one day because I really wanted to know how it feels like to love a girl who is sensible even? Leave this apart because if I continue discussing on that I could have written another novel. Back to my sweet little non sensible crush.
“Ohh! Yaa that was really smart of you.” I said to impress her that I was impressed by her. The easiest way to impress a girl is to give her the feeling that you are impressed by her. So I did the same.
“Okay, the actual reason I came early was that as I am new here I missed my first month’s lecture, so I thought if I get the notes photo stat I can study them in my summer vacations” she said indirectly asking for help. Girls are so much intelligent in this acting I tell you. They can never directly ask you for help, they will find out there indirect but simple enough ways for guys to understand that they want help. And so she did the same and I like any other boy on this earth agreed to help her.
“Why not? You can get my notes photo stat. If you want I can even help you in understanding them.” Said my inside Mr. Generous to her.
“Will you? That is really sweet of you. Where do you live by the way?” asked the freshly impressed girl.
“C-24, sector-2, Rohini” I told her my full postal address. I wanted to add pin code and especially my phone number to it but I saved that for next time.
“Wow!! That is just next to my building. We just moved in D-15 (that is the building in front of my building) “ said my neighbor this time.
“That is fantastic” I said trying to hide my happiness  as much as I could.
“Can I come to your apartment to copy my notes in the evening and there I will ask you if I will have any problem.” She said waiting for my reply.
“Of course!” as if I can say no to you darling. Obviously you can anytime.
We were getting better but soon there was entry of the demon in my love story. Other students started arriving. Why the hell they want to study chemistry? Can’t they miss just one class for God sake? Again my heart started. Suddenly entered Shrey, my buddy, he was shocked as he saw me with the girl that just landed in our city and gave me the “what the hell!” look but I liked it as all the boys love to advance their friends in making a girl friend.
“So you are already here?” asked shrey in very angry tone.
“Ya I came here to clear my doubts.” I said without looking to him.
“Will meet you buddy after the class.” He said and I looked at him and gave him a smile as I knew why he wanted to meet me.
And then came the don of the class, my sir, Mr. Subhash. And he once started stopped after one hour only but that one hour today was like 5 minutes as I was sitting next to my new neighbor and I hated that class ended so early. “Still 5 minutes are left” I wanted to say but stopped thinking of the later consequences of that.
The class ended and everyone was outside the class marching towards the cycle stand. I joined shrey as we always went back home together and obviously Aishwarya was with us. Not to worry shrey is a very shy person to talk to girls so it was not a problem if shrey is with me. As we reached the stand I saw her collecting her cycle and I was right that green non living legend was her cycle. We three settled our butt on the seats and started our journey back to home, obviously our respective homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment