Friday, April 29, 2011

3.8 Second time love ate me completely...(Fate destryoing my love)


“Give me the deodorant please.” It was my first class as a teacher and Ayush was as usual irritating me.
“Why do you want this?” he tossed it to Sumit.
“Yaar it’s my first class and I don’t want to get late.” I said in anger.
“Okay go without deodorant now.” I needed it as I skipped my bath in the morning.
It was totally useless to argue with that monster so I left stinking a little bit. It hardly took 2 minutes to reach her room. It was on the second floor. She told her mom that I was her classmate in 1st year and I lived next to their pg. Her mom wanted her child to learn music and had no other option so she agreed. How silly this was? She did not allow her daughter to become a dancer but always wanted her to learn dance and now she would never allow Venky to become the guitarist. It’s sometimes unbearable for me to adjust in such mentality.
I had called Vidhi to send Venky downstairs to make it normal for her mom that I was first time in her pg.
“Namaste aunty.” I reached her room and saw a lady in dark green sari with golden border.
“Namaste.” She said in Tamil accent. Her daughter never sounded Tamil.
I had brought my guitar as I was told by Vidhi that her brother had not brought his guitar.
“So should we start?” I asked Venky while opening the chain of my guitar case.
In Kota if you are staying with your mom and you are not the child of a millionaire then you have to survive in one room only. Vidhi, her mom and her bro lived in the same room; the room was not small but was even not as big as to fit 3 persons in it. There was one single bed in the room with a study table and two chairs. She and her bro used to sleep on the mattresses on the floor; I guessed and later confirmed it. There was a kitchen adjacent to the room.
“Yes.” And we both sat on the carpet on the floor. Her mom went to the kitchen to bring something to eat for me. Later I came to know I was wrong; she went to cook for the dinner.
We started and Vidhi also sat with his brother; she was learning for free, that was unfair. I asked him to play the guitar to know his level and he was good. He knew C scale with some mistakes. I taught him some tabs that day. We played RDB’s pathshala.
“Can I have a glass of water?” I asked Venky while tuning my guitar. He saw her sis and she looked down so he had to bring that for me.
“Janu janu janu janu.” I started as he left the room.
“Shhh not here.” She said while widening her eyes.
“You are looking beautiful.” Yes she was looking beautiful like always; she was wearing a red color salwar suit and had tightened her hair loosely. I was observing her more and soon my student with a glass of water and two pieces of sweets arrived. It’s the Indian culture not to give water alone to the guests.
We continued our lessons and gave Venky some lessons to widen up his fingers. I was about to leave and aunty entered the room.
“You play very well.” She praised me.
“Thank you.” I said smiling.
“Is there a problem if I send Venky to your place? Vidhi told me that you live in next to us.” WTF!! What do you want from me? I asked Fate.
“Okay aunty.” There was no suitable reason to say no to her.
When you are happy for a long time God gets bored and provided you with hurdles so that he can enjoy you struggling with them. I was more than happy for one year and as 2007 came my Luck was disappeared. Was the concept in Just My Luck right? Had I exchanged my luck with someone? I asked. But those questions were useless. The truth was that I had to teach her bro in my room.
I reached my pg with a sad face. Ayush and Sumit were playing cricket with the plastic ball on the terrace.
“What happened?” Ayush asked while hitting the ball.
“Nothing.” I said while asking him the bat.
“Did he smell you and asked you to fuck off?”Asked Ayush while bowling to me.
“You Fuck Off” I said while hitting the ball outside the pg.
“Go and get that you fucked up lover.” He said while snatching the bat.
Obviously I did not go to bring the ball and that too the plastic ball. My mood was upset and wanted a drink; I never drank before that but that day I wanted it. We three went to Ayesha’s room and he played GMD to turn my mood around. It’s always nice to listen to these songs; use reach in another world, no matter how much fucked up you are, you always enjoy these songs and so did I. Soon I started singing the lyrics….

Kaal se pehle wahi thaaaaa,
Kaal ke baad wahiiiii,
Jane kitni sadio see,
………
.....
……..
Na bans ki bansi naa sone ka sariyaaa,
……………
Sath jiyenge sath padhenge, sath chalenge paidal,
par pata chala koi bike wala le gya usko tha kal,
<beep> pe pad gai laat to toota sapno ka mahal,
...............
.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment