Monday, April 25, 2011

2.2 First bite of Love..Or whatever it was...(still continuing)


When the light is green from both the sides the traffic moves smoothly and continuously. This was the case with me and Aishwarya. The love was from both the sides and we both started making chemistry instead of studying chemistry only. But as it is said that when you love a girl there are so many people who start hating you. My friends were jealous of me, they were burning from inside that how can someone with 32 waists, five feet five inch height, round faced guy in 9th class roam around with the sweetest girl in the school. They were not saying it on my face but were talking about this only on my back like aunties. If they have guts why don’t they talk directly to me? Said my inside Mr. Tyson. But they were my friends, my buddies; I was grown up with them only. They were with me since my kindergarten, and I had done all my masti (fun) with them only. I decided to talk to them about this.Thinking all this I reached my school and entered into my class. Still there were 15 minutes left for the class to start.
“Hey was sup bro? “ I said coolly to Mayank.
“Nothing” he said without paying attention to me.
Mayank was Casanova type guy with his hair gelled, clean shaved though in class 9th hardly the beard grows. He was five feet six inch, average body build up, fair enough to attract girls towards him; moreover good in studies, always among top five in the class. He had everything that a girl looks in her boyfriend, but still Miss New Comer was with me and this thing was eating up his mind. And I can understand what he was going through but I myself was not a Mahatma Gandhi to sacrifice my Love for my friend just because he looked better than me. He has attitude then I will show him what does it mean.
“Okay” I said I moved towards my bench.
After fifteen minutes Aishwarya came and without thinking moved towards me as I was the only one she knew. Mayank saw this and the man inside him was more than jealous and he came to my bench and said he wanted to talk to me. I was in no mood to mess up with him when my girl was standing in front of me.
“Whatever” I said
His anger was out of control his face was turning red, I was scared a little but was acting as if nothing is happening. He grabbed my collar and pushed me towards the wall. I was helpless as his action took just nanoseconds to push me towards the wall facing the black board. He then gave a tight blow in my stomach and felt like a ton of iron has fallen on me. I was weak that time and was not able to stand even but I wanted to take my revenge. I kicked him hard on his reproductive system and he like any other men was not able to bear the pain as his eyes showed he was feeling the sensation of my kick. Aishwarya came to me after struggling to cross the hurdle that students made by surrounding the two new heroes of the class.
“What are you guys doing? “ She said looking to both of us.
“Nothing, just reminding someone to be in his limits. “ Mayank said still struggling with the pain.
“You will not decide what to do and what not to do. It’s her life and if she wants to be with be why the hell you have a problem? Can’t you just mind your own business? “I said him, holding Aishwarya’s hand and taking him out of that crowd. And soon the teacher entered and everyone settled down as fast as they could. I was sitting with Aishwarya and Mayank was sitting on the last bench, just behind me.
As teacher continued with properties of triangle, I was not interested as I was already stuck in triangle that Mayank made, triangle obviously Aishwarya, me and Mayank. I looked at her, she was angry with me I sensed that. I tried to divert her attention towards me but she was so keen in knowing the properties of triangle that I had to hold her hand to get her attention so I did the same. She was shocked as this was the first time I did that. She looked at me with ‘I will kill you’ look but I was not afraid of her. She then forced her hand to come out of my grab. I tried a lot but she did not talk to me for the whole day. The school was over as it was the last day before summer vacation. I wished all my friends ‘happy vacations’ including Mayank, yaar he was childhood friend, I can’t live the feeling that everything was over so I talked to him and he was also going through to the same feeling so said sorry and we hugged each other. Thank God! Finally my little angel smiled and saw me with the ‘love you’ look. We were at the cycle stand and it was the three in the noon of May so it was unbearable to stand there even for a second so decided to leave. Mayank left with his dad on the bike and we, me and my future wife sat our cycle and paddled it as slow as we could.
“Thank you.” She said without at me.
“For what?” and seriously I was not knowing the reason.
“For sorting out it Mayank in the end, I was so angry with you that you had a fight with your buddy that too for me. I did not like it but thank you that you sorted it out. I am feeling better now.” She said all that in one breath and was instead of listening what she was saying looked at her lips that were the best thing that anyone can see on this hot summer day.
“He is my friend but today he was acting strangely. But it’s alright; it is all under control now.” I said giving her the faith that it will happen again.
“Will you come to my apartment today? Mom and dad will not be there as they are going to meet their friend and I can’t leave my home alone, also I want to miss our evening studies to if you don’t have any problem then…..” she was not stopping, I had to stop her so I interrupted.
“Not a problem, I will come but you have to make cold coffee for me then.” I said childishly.
“You are so cute.” She said without even realizing these sorts of statements can faint me in public.
“ Hehehe” I giggled as I thought praising her this time would not be good so let’s meet in the evening and then will decide what to do and how to so. Soon our colony came and we diverted our ways to our respective buildings saying bye to each other.
As it was the last day there was no tuition class, no homework for today, no hectic day ahead, I was relaxed. I entered my apartment and my mom was happy to see her son again. I lazily changed my clothes, washed my face, ate my lunch without any hurry, laid on the bed and slept and as you all know my brain and heart both are active enough to talk to each other even when I am sleeping so they started job as this time the discussion was what to do next with my love story. They both fought to give me the best result when I wake up. I was dreaming about her only when a glass breaking sound made her disappear and I woke up. My mom was grinding something in the grinder for the dinner. Dinner? What time it is?
“Maa, what is the time? “ I asked rubbing my eyes.
“6:30 beta “mom replied as there was nothing to worry about.
It was 6:30 pm, I was late, and I was damn late to meet her, should I go now? What if her parents were already home? Okay I will ask for a notebook then, it is not a big deal I consoled myself. I took my bat with me and ran as fast I could towards her building without even changing my clothes. I pushed the bell and I heard the ding-dong sound. It was my darling who opened the door, she was wearing brown color shorts and a sleeveless black top that ended just 3 inches before her shorts started. She was not looking cute this time she was looking damn sexy. Her hair was opened and the perfume she was wearing was so seductive that even my boneless friend wake up as if asking what is going on. I diverted my mind somehow and entered.
“I am sorry I overslept so got late.” I excused rubbing my back her to look somewhat cutely stupid. Girls like it trust me.
“It okay, mom left just 15 minutes before you came, so it is not a problem.” She said giving me a look, a damn cute look.
“So?” I said as I didn’t know what to do next.
“Cold coffee? I remember you demanded for it. “So caring my sweety.
“ Ya, let’s make it, I will help you” and we both moved towards her kitchen.
As the apartments were made in the same colony and by the same builder they were exactly the same. So I felt homely when I was in her apartment. I poured the milk and she poured the coffee in the grinder. Suddenly she dropped a glass and bent her knees to collect it. I saw at her, I was stunned to see her back as her top was short enough to allow her back to peep out of it whenever she stretched her hands. I also bent to help her as she was not able to find where the glass was. Suddenly I touched her hand not intentionally; we both looked at each other. She did not react to it. Is this a signal to make love? I said to myself and within even thinking about it I leaned towards her. She still did not back step, we both stood up and still my hand was holding the little finder of her hand. I came closer to her and touched her cheeks; she tilted her neck towards my hand. My little boneless friend was now fully awake. I held her face with my right hand and my left hand still holding her right hand. I moved my face closer to her and I was about to touch her lips I closed my eyes and she had already closed her eyes. I felt my lips are in contact with something really soft, it was her lips. I kissed her gently and then opened my eyes and looked at her, she also opened her eyes and we both looked at each other with love in both pair of eyes. This time she moved her lips and kept it on my lips. We kissed softly again and then I felt her tongue was getting inside my mouth. The kisses were converting into smooches and I did not break the flow and got carried away with that. We kissed softly and passionately for next half an hour. I then decided to act like a man and take the next step I gently moved my hands under her top from the back feeling her smooth hairless back in contrast to me. She also hugged me and started kissing me on my neck. I reached for the hook of her bra and was trying to unhook her suddenly she stopped me and asked me to just hug her and stand like that only. She both hugged each other kissing on the cheeks and on the neck. I moved my lips slowly kissing her forehead then her cheek and then kissed her lips. I kissed her so many times that I was feeling the taste of her lip gloss in my mouth and I was worried that what if it is not edible? She saw that I was worried and the reason was her lip gloss she smiled and assured me that it is not harmful, she started kissing me again, converting her kisses to the smooches and we did that again for another 15 minutes.
Our momentum was broke when she heard the bell, it was her mom, and we both got tensed. She signaled me to jump to the balcony from her room. It was like a small veranda, I somehow managed to hide my butt there. She opened the door giving the fake smile to make sure that everything was alright. Her mom came in and sat on the sofa asking for the water. Wait, where the hell is my bat? Ohh!! Shit man, kept in the dining room only where her mom was sitting. Gone man, I am gone, she will screw up my ass for sure. What to do? My thinking procedure was over yet and I heard the voice.
“Kittu, who came here? “ Shouted her mom on seeing the bat.
“ maaa, myyyyy frienddd maa “ she said will all the fear on her face.
“What is going on in here? Tell me the truth or I will tell your dad” her dad was an Inspector, God please help me.
She knew that her mom was better than her dad so she told that her friend came for studies and forgot his bat here. But her mom did not buy it as she asked why she was so afraid to tell her the truth. Was it not enough? I saw a ray of the light coming from ground floor towards me. It was the guard throwing the light on me as I was climbing of the pipe to get down. I was so scared that what if her mom tells her dad and he throws me inside the jail. All was going well but the hell that guard wanted? Can’t he just mind her business? Of course it was his business.
“Who are you?” he shouted loud enough to make the voice audible to Aishwarya as well as her.
“Nothing just coming down.” I said to avoid him and climb down as fast as I could.
Aishwarya and her mom both were already in the balcony. I was more than afraid, my boneless friend was so afraid that it started crying, yaa it leaked. I tried my best to loosen up my hand so that I can slide from the 5th floor to ground floor as they show in the movie. I did the same but the result was not the same. I lost control after 3rd floor and felt directly onto the ground with my face facing the sky and my back doing head on collision with the concrete ground. My head from the back was leaking, this time not the salted water but the blood. I became unconscious. The guard came running to me and Aishwarya’s mom showed humanity and called the ambulance. Aishwarya was sensible enough to tell my her mom my apartment number and within five minutes, 4 important characters of my life surrounded me ,my mom, my father, my mom-in-law, my future wife  with around 10 more characters those were not important. I was thrown inside the ambulance and my mother and my father entered it. Aishwarya and her mom as they were somehow responsible for this mishap followed us to the hospital in her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment