How to contact her? How to listen to her soft voice again? My heart started generating these thoughts like pop-up windows that open if you surf any unsecured website. I was so much lost into her thoughts that I did not realize that I have not fueled up my stomach this afternoon. When your tummy is empty even your fantasy disappears and the same was the case with me. Soon my thoughts diverged towards burger and pizzas instead of soft voice and flawless skin. I like any other child ordered mom to cook something for me and she like any other mom did not give it a second thought and made entry into the her office, that is kitchen. In the meanwhile I decided to watch T.V. so went to the living room. Suddenly I heard the bell was shouting, someone was at the door. But I did not bother as I was concentrating on the zero figures, yes I was watching the FTV, what else would you watch if no one is around moreover moms are second Rajnikanth(south-Indian actor) when it comes to the homely work. Sometimes I think how someone in this world can handle so much work at a time.
“Sid, your friend is here” shouted mom on the full of her voice, mom have really very strong vocal chords I tell you.
“Sent him to the room, mom” I shouted back giving competition to her voice but as always she won.
“Hi” I heard the voice that almost died as it reached my ears but I was too busy with my zero figure ladies in their white bikinis as they were exhibiting summer collection that I did not even looked at the source of that voice.
“Nice figure huh?” Again the voice from the same source but this time loud enough to make me turn towards the source.
OMG!! It was her, Aishwarya. How she knew that I was born here, obviously I gave her the address but I thought she did not note it down. I myself don’t remember her apartment number.
“Hey, hoo how come youuhhh…” I was so shocked to see her that I did not even feel happy at that time.
“Looks like I disturbed you” Why the hell she looked at my lower part while saying this?
“Not at all, come sit, why are you standing?” I said regaining my consciousness.
“You promised to help me with chemistry, remember?”
“Obviously! How can I forget?” I said changing the channel on the T.V.
“Would you like to have some magi? “ I asked her and with that I shouted to mom for one more magi.
“So should we start?” she asked while tightening her hair. She looked good with open hair.
“Start what? “ I was imagining something else as tightening of the hair gave me the wrong signal.
“Study obviously, what else can we start?” she said as she did not have any idea what a cute girl and a smart boy can do rather than studying. Wasn’t she aware that chemistry can be made even?
“Ok let’s go to my room” and with that we both moved our ass towards my room.
She was taking the first step into my room. Wait where is the kalash (vessel) filled with rice? My fantasies were over now and finally I realized that she was wearing a light blue knee length skirt with white color design on it and a white top that showed “ Princess”. True indeed. She was looking so cute, her face in contrast to the one in tuition center was looking more fresh and her hair smelt of some fruits, maybe she had washed her hair, they were shinny more than ever and she was wearing a lip gloss that made her lips ten on ten.
“Nice room, you made this?” pointing towards the painting of Mickey mouse.
“Yes” I lied I don’t want to lose any chance to impress her, actually my sister Sandhya made that.
“Okay let’s start now.” I did not ask start what this time as was sure she was talking about studying chemistry rather than making chemistry.
She sat on my bed and I like a rat sat on the chair 2 feet in front from the bed. She opened her notebook and leaned towards it to write down something. As she made her backbone from 90 degree to somewhat 45 degree, a bunch of her side hair from the corner of her right ear felt on her cheeks and she with all sensitivity moved her hand to reach for those hair and put it right back to the same position. And before noticing that what I noticed was her top on which was written “princess” now showed something else in between “pr” and “ss”, I don’t know why I hated myself for watching at her cleavage but my inner soul knew it was not intentionally so I moved my eyes upwards in vertical direction and saw her hair kissing her cheeks. She suddenly asked for my notebook and saw my eyes fixed onto her. She gave me a smile, I thought “Hasi to Fasi” but that is in the movies only I think.
“What are you looking at?” she said obviously knowing what I was doing.
“Nothing, was thinking about something.” I said moving my eyes towards my notebook pretending I was solving some problem.
“Give me your notebook, I have to copy some notes and then we will study.” She said bossily. We men are so weak in front of girls that we hardly can deny them. And she looked so cute like a baby when she ordered me that I decided to tell her that she is the cutest girl in this world.
“You so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….” I was about to say that my mom entered with two plates of magi and two cups of coffee.
“So what is going on? “ She asked me with a smile on her face.
“Nothing mom, I was telling her that she is so curious about learning chemistry” I faked a smile while saying that and Aishwarya of course understood that I was going to praise her.
Mom went and I was so much scared that if mom would have listened what I was saying then I was gone, completely gone man. May be this love story would have come to an end without even starting. After that I decided to continue studying without letting the lover inside me to rule over the studious one. We both studied and seriously only studied chemistry after that for next two hours. By then it was 7 pm. Time for me to play cricket and time for her to see daily soaps with her mom on T.V. We both moved out of the apartments, I was carrying my bat and she was carrying her bag crossed from right to left which again showed only “pr” and “ss” on her top but this time it was the strap of the bag that was between those two words. We shook hands and she looked at me very sweetly. I was about to leave for the ground and suddenly a voice stopped me.
“You are a sweetheart” she said and I was cemented on the ground. I was numb. Sweetheart? Did I hear it right?
“No one would have helped me as you did.” Darling you done have any idea, anyone would have helped you the same way as I did.
“Please don’t mention it.” I said being very modest. In fact, I wanted her to mention it again and again.
“Can I come tomorrow also?” She asked as if I had power to say no to her.
“Of course you can come anytime you want.” I don’t know why I said any time part. It was so ill of me.
“Okay, bye now or I will miss my Kasauti Zindagi Ki (T.V. serial) “ she said in a very worried tone. I too wanted to play cricket so I said okay and we shook her hands again and she left and took my heart with her in her bag I guess. Was she carrying the bag for carrying my heart? Said my inner voice, don’t know my heart or my mind. But I ordered them to “Shut the Fuck Up” who so ever it was.
gr8 maan .. keep writing ... awsome start \m/
ReplyDeletethanx man !!!
ReplyDeleteseems interesting :p keep posting... n u've written it well
ReplyDeletethanx twasi... :D
ReplyDelete